CLUELESS...yet want to write sumthing...
.......
In this life we all want to do what we want. Is it not?
We don't want anyone around to take control of our life, even in the smallest thing. I was almost always very certain about what I wanted in life.. which earlier usually made decisions easier. But certainly I find myself much more confused now a days then probably ever in my life... and I hate it!
Failing to figure out what exactly do I want!
Probably the most difficult thing in life is to "understand yourself"....
......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey...Thanks for stopping by:)..
If you think differently, go right ahead & express yourself..you'll help me grow up in the process..
If you think alike, you can ofcourse talk too..you'll help me feel a little less alone in the crowd...
Whatever you might think, i would love to know your reaction!!!