I wish I knew all the answers in this world.
I wish I knew the right questions to the above answers .
I wish I knew why I am the way I am.
I wish I knew why the others behave with me the way they do.
I wish I knew why I am good at things I am good at.
I wish I knew why I mess up things I mess up.
I wish I knew how I feel right now.
I wish I knew where I am heading with my life..
I wish I knew something or anything at all.
I wish I knew the right questions to the above answers .
I wish I knew why I am the way I am.
I wish I knew why the others behave with me the way they do.
I wish I knew why I am good at things I am good at.
I wish I knew why I mess up things I mess up.
I wish I knew how I feel right now.
I wish I knew where I am heading with my life..
I wish I knew something or anything at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey...Thanks for stopping by:)..
If you think differently, go right ahead & express yourself..you'll help me grow up in the process..
If you think alike, you can ofcourse talk too..you'll help me feel a little less alone in the crowd...
Whatever you might think, i would love to know your reaction!!!