Tuesday, September 28, 2010

...less words...

I have lots to write down about this week...but no motivation nor energy to actually sit down today and start...
Just wanted to say...to the people around me...
I hope you find your answers..and I hope you make a good decision...I may or may not be there...
"You are the person who has to decide.
Whether you'll do it or toss it aside; you are the person who makes up
your mind. Whether you'll lead or will linger behind."
I have come to realise lately that I did miss out on a lot of things...expecting more maybe at times...and wanting the "right" things...(and what exactly is this supposed to mean..i do not know)
i only hope i have found just the correct answers...and am making the correct decisions now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey...Thanks for stopping by:)..
If you think differently, go right ahead & express yourself..you'll help me grow up in the process..
If you think alike, you can ofcourse talk too..you'll help me feel a little less alone in the crowd...
Whatever you might think, i would love to know your reaction!!!