Friday, October 29, 2010

I think the biggest thing about old friendship is that it just gets crisper and crisper with time...
Some of the friends you made...can never be let gone of...no matter what happens....things have to get back to normal...as if nothing happened...
That exactly shows the purity of that relationship...and most importantly...how much you and the other person/people value the bond you share...
It cant be let gone of ever...cant be replaced...and thats the bottom line!
I was telling a friend the other day about how i have realised the kind of person i am...and about how i can genuinely care for some people...maybe do things out of my way...
I only do things that come naturally to me...and maybe its because thats the way i am...i wont do anything out of force or compulsion...so...whatever happens...its normal..and natural...
I can not change the person that i am...i just cannot....but definitely....now...i am tryng to become more careful...and practical to some extent...
I wanna do many things...but i stop myself from doing it....somewhere its about how people with take it...and what will the consequences be...about whether or not they deserve that much of importance in my life...
I believe strongly now...that if things have to happen....if friendships are to be immortal...if a relationship has to last....it happpens naturally...and somehow...it is destined to be...
I have had some really good time and not so good time in the past few days...bt memories and moments and experiences for sure ...
...and i think its because i have learnt to let go...and not hold on to things...expecting they will materialize and be a part of my life...but doing what is to be done...and what you feel like doing...
A friend of mine told me yesterday....
"When you are around...how can someone not open up..."
It just made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey...Thanks for stopping by:)..
If you think differently, go right ahead & express yourself..you'll help me grow up in the process..
If you think alike, you can ofcourse talk too..you'll help me feel a little less alone in the crowd...
Whatever you might think, i would love to know your reaction!!!