Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Extra-ordinary life...

'The heights by great men,
reached and kept,
were not attained by sudden flight.
But, they while their companions slept...
were toiling upwards in the night.'

- Ralph Waldo Emerson


I want to lead an extraordinary life....but 
when I have work to do...I spend my precious time in between palpitations worrying about how in the world I'll get it all done.
When I do sit down to work...I feel tired.
When I decide to take a break and enjoy...I spoil half my fun by thinking about the work I have to do.
When I do my work and focus...I fell like time is running out and even a propellor with the speed of light will not help me keep pace.
When I have an extra hour to work...I procrastinate.

Irresponsible. Irrepressible. Unfocussed. Indifferent. Unabashed.

How extra-ordinary I am.

why am i not toiling???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey...Thanks for stopping by:)..
If you think differently, go right ahead & express yourself..you'll help me grow up in the process..
If you think alike, you can ofcourse talk too..you'll help me feel a little less alone in the crowd...
Whatever you might think, i would love to know your reaction!!!