Saturday, July 16, 2011

I’ve had great conversations with certain people...

I’ve fallen a little more in love with each ‘me too’...

I’ve grown a little fonder with each joke we shared...

I’ve sung “wish you were here” every time I’ve felt lonely in a crowd...

I’ve had them with me too...

Only to realise ‘first times’ cannot be repeated...

The same conversations are not equally magical when you have them again...

The same people are not as desirable when you know them a little more...

'The bubble does burst under the weight of the image it reflects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey...Thanks for stopping by:)..
If you think differently, go right ahead & express yourself..you'll help me grow up in the process..
If you think alike, you can ofcourse talk too..you'll help me feel a little less alone in the crowd...
Whatever you might think, i would love to know your reaction!!!