Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Life wants me to make decisions these days. And I want to run away from them.. and therefore I try running away from life too. But I know it won't let me have my ways for ever. I know the procrastination must be given up sooner or later.
The truth is I don't want to face it. I don't want to give up one thing for the other. I want to have it all. But life moves on the wheels of decisions. And while the inevitability of the decisions gets clearer more than ever before, I would put a piece of cotton in my ears and tuck my face in some novel or magazine. Then after an hour or so I would play the music loud enough to deafen myself. The truth is I don't want to hear the life calling.
And I've discovered many silly, awkward, stupid ways for it. I would read my yesteryears poetry and make changes to it. I would play silly games with friends. I would write and publish posts on the blog and then would weigh their silliness quotient and would finally remove them. Or I would write and never publish. I'd engage in terribly stupid online chats with some of my friends though many of them are staying only metres away, and even for those who aren't near I know I should better call them. I hate hiding myself or infact hiding things from myself.But i have also realized One can't win through without facing things.
One of the resolutions made recently was not to delve in the past, which effectively means talking about the future, about shaping your life. But I forgot that exclusion of past doesn't only leave the future to be talked about but also the present. And the present is in disarray.
But It's time. It's time to follow the dreams. It's time to love my own shadow. It's time to make decisions. It's time to stop ranting. (And I know this may be the 100th time I say that..But i say it yet again!!!)

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey...Thanks for stopping by:)..
If you think differently, go right ahead & express yourself..you'll help me grow up in the process..
If you think alike, you can ofcourse talk too..you'll help me feel a little less alone in the crowd...
Whatever you might think, i would love to know your reaction!!!