Writing… apparently is a small word yet contains the depths of oceans in it..
My writing is a form of personal freedom. It always releases something in me. A spirit that moves within me and let me cross some barriers inside every time I write. It seems to free me from the mass identity I see all around us. BUT when I’m conscious of it, of what I’m doing, I can’t write anything. When I just let go, and forget myself, then it just seems to come through me. My writing is more of my catharsis.
I was once told by someone that it is the flow of words and sensitivity inside a piece of writing that stirs a
heart. If I’ve touched a chord of someone’s heart with my words, the rules of linguistics automatically lose their value. From today, I tend to do this with the help of my blog :)
Writing is an exploration for me. I just start from nothing or just a single vague point, and learn as I go. I had read somewhere:
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time
I welcome you all to world of my exploration and freedom :) Hoping that you'll all like my posts..
Looking forward to be in contact through our ‘writings’..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey...Thanks for stopping by:)..
If you think differently, go right ahead & express yourself..you'll help me grow up in the process..
If you think alike, you can ofcourse talk too..you'll help me feel a little less alone in the crowd...
Whatever you might think, i would love to know your reaction!!!