OK..i shouldn't be blogging here now when i've got my end sems just a day away...but then i'm starving (for once in days or maybe months i would say i'm actually waiting for the mess to open) and i just can't study like this...
And obviously when exams are here how can it not be that i don't have the wierdest and craziest thoughts in my mind..!!!
So, let me try and compile some of those here...
Some things are tough to understand, but some understandings are really tough to live with. But what fun is life without the tough bitter bits? What joy is living without the challenges competing to defeat you?And let me be honest, i really don't like it when life is rather smooth and eventless. Why then, run away from sorrows, if sorrows are all that is "permanent"about life and living? Why, then, not concentrate on grabbing as many of the few, tiny, perhaps trivial in the long run, moments of joy and silly bliss as possible? Isn't, at some level or the another, everything trivial in the long run??
What is the long run anyway? Why can't I be crazy, silly, agressive, sad and happy in the moment? What prevents my soul from feeling happy constantly? Why do I feel at times as if there's nowhere I belong to? Why do I seek salvation in the comforting darkness many a times? What am I searching for all the time?Certain memories become a part of us as we grow through them. Moments that aren't just etched into the heart but have actually become a part of your existence. A touch of owning and acceptance. A jerk of hurt and denial. But what I ask myself is why am I trying so hard to memorise every moment? Why am I trying so hard to live that I neither know "I"nor "try"nor "live"as to what they really mean? Why am I questioning so much???
i seriously don't know why or what did i just write...but they just happened to come to my mind at this moment..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey...Thanks for stopping by:)..
If you think differently, go right ahead & express yourself..you'll help me grow up in the process..
If you think alike, you can ofcourse talk too..you'll help me feel a little less alone in the crowd...
Whatever you might think, i would love to know your reaction!!!