Monday, January 11, 2010

DON'T ASK ME WHY...

A desire to fly unhindered, alone

Another to snuggle in the cosiness of bounds...
One to embrace a limitless sky
Another to stand firm on the grounds!


A silent moment
A soundless cry
An empty smile
A tear dry
A life unlived
passes by
I know, but
don't ask me why.
I live too, but
don't ask me why.

A numbing pain
A meaningful silence
A dying desire
A hope remnant
And a smile
that refuses to die
I know, but
don't ask me why.
I live too, but
don't ask me why.

A calm breeze
A shining sun
A storm invisible
Secrets a ton
To live, to fight
they struggle and try.
I know, but
don't ask me why.
I live too, but
don't ask me why.


A complex balance
a 'me' and a 'you'
An 'I' and a 'my'
and a 'them' too
Shattered hearts
and a 'truth' and a 'lie'
I know, but
don't ask me why.
I live too, but
don't ask me why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey...Thanks for stopping by:)..
If you think differently, go right ahead & express yourself..you'll help me grow up in the process..
If you think alike, you can ofcourse talk too..you'll help me feel a little less alone in the crowd...
Whatever you might think, i would love to know your reaction!!!