Friday, January 22, 2010

I...

I have half completed poem in my drafts, which I don’t feel like completing.
I have so many completed posts which I don’t feel like publishing.
I have so many things to blog but I don’t feel like writing them down.
I have so much to tell you but I can’t make myself say anything.
I have a strong need to spill everything but I can’t do it.
I want to talk it out but I don’t want to talk it out.
I know things but I don’t want to know them.
I see things but I don’t want to see them.
I need to sleep but I can’t.
I need to stop thinking but my brain won’t switch off.
I need to think about myself but somehow everyone else always takes preference.
I need to stop dreaming some dreams but they seem to have become a part of me.
I need to accept my life for just this but I always keep hoping for more.
I need to start believing again but the belief is dying somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey...Thanks for stopping by:)..
If you think differently, go right ahead & express yourself..you'll help me grow up in the process..
If you think alike, you can ofcourse talk too..you'll help me feel a little less alone in the crowd...
Whatever you might think, i would love to know your reaction!!!